Sunday 20 June 2010

Weekends go so quickly

and then its the start of another working week! I'm on t-3 weeks to my next week annual leave. I realise I work part time and it doesn't really constitute moaning about but it feels like full time to me! We have a few days away planned for my week off, a dentist trip which I'm already cacking about and lots of relaxing!

The rhinos lost today which was a bummer.. to the welsh crusaders. The south stand took it as well as they always do, thingy especially. Abusing the ref and the touch line judge. At one point thingy shouted 'nice arse' to him to get his attention. Slighltly concerning.

My cash spent for today constitutes - £20 rugby ticket, which is an occasional treat so allowed methinks. £4 drinks at pub prior to game. Not bad! I have bugger all to spend this week so I am going to aim for a few days spend free. I will miss you chocolate. My constant companion :|

No comments:

Post a Comment