Monday 14 June 2010

Hey you guys!!!!!!!

Hi all whom stumble across my blog!

After much ummm'ing and such forth I have decided to vent my spleen in the form of the written word, hence this blog. I can't promise it will be intellectually stimulating, nor interesting, or gramatically correct.. but I do promise to be honest, painfully so at times and hope that I can make you smile on days when you need a smile or aghast with shock when you want a good read at the ups and downs of my seemingly dysfunctional life!

I'm a competition-loving, giggly, immature, psychiatric ward admin clerk, with crohns, the beginnings of grey hair and a magnetic like attraction to the weird and wonderful in life! So if you fancy a virtual latte, huge calorie-less choc chip cookie and a natter. Hang about and I promise to have a goss on a (hopefully) daily basis and befriend thee like Ant did with Dec on the set of Byker Grove.

Thanks for reading!

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment