Tuesday 22 June 2010

Cosmo Product Testing

Just wanted to add a quick tip for any money saving readers! Cosmo frequently advertise for product testers for various beauty products on facebook and the cosmo website. You give them your address details, age, employment status and any health/skin problems you have and in return if you are lucky to be picked they occasionally send you beauty products ranging from cheapo to more luxurious and you test & keep them over a short period and fill in a short questionnaire telling them how you went on. If you return the questionnaire within a set time you also get entered into a prize draw. What do cosmo get out of it, I hear you cry? Well the brand promoters get to use your results as part of the statistics quoted in advertising(99% of Cosmo readers said they wouldn't leave home without it!).

In the past 3 weeks I have been seriously lucky to get 3 products to try. Today I got this Sanctuary Facial Oil which I've just applied for the first time and am loving, it smells gorge Lovingly stroke me . Last week I got sent some savlon (or was it sudocrem?!) moisturising face cream to try which I've not got around to yet. And lo and behold the week previous I got sent a £100 Philips epilator to try! Click to see it! Tried this last week and ouch ouch ouch, it nipped. I've never used an epilator before and I thought I had a high pain threshold but it's a biting little thing. I'm going to persevere though as it says on the instructions to use for short periods at a time to begin with to get used to the sensation.

I highly recommend signing up to be a cosmo product tester if you get the opportunity. I feel extra privileged to get sent such lovely products to try. Honesty is always the best policy too so I never just reply saying what I know the product promoter would like to hear, only if it's actually warranted.

Love trying new beauty products! If I stumble across any extra special finds I promise to tell you lot about them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment