Friday 18 June 2010

Friday, I'm in love

Hello Bloglings!

Apologies for my failure to post on a daily basis :\ I knew when I started it would be optimistic to try and do that but I figured I could do it for atleast a week before lapsing. Cue the meek excuse - the audio typing literally mashed my head. Not literally, the tutor didnt come at me with a potato masher, but the migraine I got the afternoon after has plagued me all week ever since. I have been an utter mourngepot to live with (thanks for putting up with me my lovely thingy.. thingy is my online nickname for my boyfriend by the by). I'm still suffering and have skived from my other typing class this afternoon to come home and wallow on the sofa whilst watching BB11 live - just the mindless crap I need to soothe me.

I am so, so, so glad its Friday. This weekend should be a relaxing one for the most part. I have no plans other than watching the Leeds Rhinos at Headingley on Sunday - I am a convert since meeting thingy and can reguarly be found at home games hurling abuse at the bloody ref and ogling the players beefy thighs. Phwoargh. Hope you have all remembered Sunday is Father's day too. Its a strange one for me. I haven't seen my biological father in 15 years. We only communicate via cards for special dates and then the written word is minimum shielding a barrage of unspoken feelings from either side. The real person I considered my Dad, my stepdad, passed away 5 years ago so my thoughts will be with him on Sunday wishing he was at the rugby with me or grumbling about the vuvuzela's at the world cup. He was a lovely, gentle man and we all miss him hugely. So for me give the father figure in your life a big hug and make sure they know you love them this Father's day.

Here's hoping England win tonight!

a migraine fuelled mourngey bugger CHER


No comments:

Post a Comment