Monday 21 June 2010

Clack.

And so another Monday arriveth! Had quite a pleasant day, work was really quiet and calm (plus a tad boring!), came home did some chores, watched some football, tennis, pineapple dance studio I'd recorded - Louis Spence is the bestest. Then I got the urge to do something energetic, my sis had been for her daily power walk so I did half an hour hardcore motha pulling weeding in the garden. It works up quite a sweat and slowly but surely the garden is coming together - we moved here 3 months ago, its a private rented flat within a mini building type effort - and has lots of land around it. There's so many snails.. ick and gunky crap, I'm just pulling everything I don't like the look of out and going to restart again with it from scratch. There is also the bush of stubbornness that is now my nemesis. I have cut it right back and am waiting for thingy to attack it with an electric chainsaw (the bush massacre) but its goading me in the meantime. The roots are like 'PULL HARDER' , 'AGAIN BITCH, HARDER' and 'HA, YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD PULL US OUT?!'. It's dead physically but by god, the roots wont piss off.

When thingy came home from work I bugged him to go for a walk, we both want to make an effort to get fitter and as it's so warm I didn't want to waste the opportunity so we walked a couple of miles around the surrounding countryside. The sun was basking, so bright and warm against my skin and the breeze was just right. I could have walked all night (if I'd been wearing MBT's), there were some chavvy milk bottle skinned lads skinny dipping in the reservoir dodging mouldy bread left for the ducks whilst one of those £1 BBQ tray things glowed with burgers that looked decidedly red and part alive that made us laugh.

On the money front, I have spent NOTHING today which is brilliant. Tomorrow I aim to do the same. 8 days to payday. How are you lot doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment