Tuesday 15 June 2010

In 20 words or less..

I hate competitions that require actual thought, nay, intelligence and wit to win. For no matter how hard I sit and ponder albeit half heartedly whilst scoffing galaxy.. I know someone, somewhere out there is that bit more annoyingly creative and naturally eloquent that they will literally poo all over my feeble entry. Im just trying to think why I love Liz Earle's cleanse & polish in 20 words or less to win beauty goodies and a facial at a posh London place click here to outwit my ass & win and all I can summon from the recesses of my withering brain cells is 'cos it makes my face shiny'. Think ill bookmark the link and come back to it later..

Todays highlights have been sparse and rather uninspiring. I attended my first audio typing class which I'm hoping will give me a step up the ladder in my quest to become the first friendly medical secretary in the NHS. It all went well, but left me with a bugger of a migraine. Mental note - next time wear glasses. I also met someone who mildly annoyed me - think 50 year old teachers pet. Im putting it down to hormones. Im a rampant hormonal fiend, but I shall see how/if the annoyance progresses in further classes. Work was average. No time for a cup of coffee though - always disappointing. Upon arriving home the migraine had snowballed in my catastrophised mind to a potential brain tumour. So I took 2 painkillers and slept hazily on the sofa, coming around groggily every so often dreamily intaking heavy scenes from Dog the bounty hunter. He had his top off. It got intense. I roused. He needs to lose the mullet.

To leave this post on a cliffhanger.. I have 2 red cards to pick parcels up from the post office and no idea what they contain. Wheeeeee << me excited. My postman, seemingly, can't be arsed to press the doorbell and give me the parcel, and would rather just shove the red card through even when Im sat 10 feet away and make me drive 5 miles into town, pay £1 parking and queue for half an hour to be handed them - *hearting* the royal mail. If I awake sufficiently early to go into town for them, I promise to inform thee all of my glad tidings.

bonne nuit

CHER






No comments:

Post a Comment