Thursday 24 June 2010

Sleepy

Since injection yesterday been very sleepy and not really feeling myshelf. After work today came home and fell asleep on the sofa 2 hours. It's really not like me and I kinda feel out of sorts now and a bit dithery. It may be the hot weather as its so warm on the ward and we can't have windows open wide because of the absconding risk. Plus the nurses keep nicking my fan so I am left a hot sweaty mess.

I forgot to update you on my spends yesterday as I was so upset about the PIU unit closing (and still am furious).

Yesterday - Spent £2 parking at hospital and GP's in morning. Thingy run out of petrol and is skint til payday which is tomorrow for him so I had to buy him a petrol can £5 plus £10 petrol and some fags as he was so stressed with the inhumanity of running out of petrol only a couple of days after boasting his volvo had never done so and would never do so! Karma heard him. I put a fiver petrol in my car and bought some chocolate M&Ms as I was craving the sugary bad boys. SO in total yesterday my spend was aprox £23. Which is a bit shit but things happen which you can't plan for THINGY TAKE NOTE - FILL YO CAR WITH GAS, CRANK.

Today - Brilliant day as I haven't spent a dime. The fridge is like a sparse desert land where only cans of fosters (I won them!) and a nondescript block of cheese have survived. Roll on payday.

In other news - My tooth chipped today. A bit of enamel is sharp and catching on my tongue and a complete bugger. The dentist told me to ring back on Monday for an emergency appointment. Cue my fear of dentist (being out of control!) coming to the fore. Also went for a short walk to the reservoir and saw the ducklings. There are two sets of about six. They are growing so quickly. I asked thingy about nicking one as a pet for the flat. He didn't think it was a good idea, I shall have to carry on my admiration from afar.

Hope you are penny pinching still with me - and doing slightly better.

TIRED CHER X

pssst- am thinking of running a comp soon for you lovely lot. If I get any comments of YEY GO FOR IT I will consider.

bonne nuit x

No comments:

Post a Comment