Saturday 26 June 2010

The warmest weekend of the year!

and my IBS chooses to play up. The nausea I've had all week has got steadily worse and today after going to the hairdressers - had caramel highlights done - and a plate of chips and sausage. I hurled. and stuff. Slept for 2 hours. My head feels like its swimming. I got a bit upset earlier with the whole 'why me', 'why the hottest weekend of the year' and thingy held me and I cried and pitied myself. Then I got over it.

The feeling ill seems to lower my tolerance levels somewhat too. EVERYTHING is annoying me. But the neighbour we hadn't realised lived in the same block as us until this morning wound me up tenfold.

We live in a block of four flats. We thought one of them was empty but apparently a little 'sweet' old lady lives there. She hadn't made her presence known until today when she decided to introduce herself to us with an attack on us apparently nicking her parking space. We have 2 cars and have parked them in the parking spaces adjacent to the flat as

1) no one told us one of them was her spot
2) she doesn't have a car
3) NO ONE TOLD US NOT TO!

She kindly said 'Ah, Ive been wanting to bump into you two. Id like my parking space back please, I let it go for the first couple of weeks you moved in but its been what 14, 15 now, and my daughter came last week and struggled to park. Its my space and Ive been thinking about having private parking painted on it to stop other people parking there.' to which we replied sorry we had no idea, it wasn't done out of malice just no-one informed us it was your designated spot but her tone was so attacking and downright nasty it upset me and poked the angst fire within. There was no hello, I live in number so and so, nice to meet you, if you don't mind blah blah. Instead it was accusatory and said with do much disrespect! We told her no one had told us otherwise so we had carried on parking but she just carried on blithering. ugh! So immediately after I moved my car. I wish she had just knocked on our door and told us earlier. What is it about *some* elderly people that makes them so insensitive with words?! No need whatsoever, we are actually nice people if you talk to us nicely lady!

Bad day for spending. So it doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment