Thursday 1 July 2010

Frugal times needed.

It may seem ironic to start my blog entry for today with showing you a pic of the dress I just bought off ebay considering the blog title, but I have tried to 'lean' my spending in getting it off ebay instead and saving £10 DRESS I BOUGHTED.

So excited about getting it and cant wait to flounce about in the sunshine and bare my legs to some vitamin d filled sunshine (obviously smothered in sun cream factor 50!). Me and thingy have realised this month is going to be another tight one. He doesn't start his new job whilst next month and there have been lots of unexpected additional expense. So it's time to be harsh. We can't buy anything we don't need. So my spending diary continues on here, in attempts to shame oneself. Today's spends the dress £20, £15 food shopping. Not a very good start.

Oh and my CV urm I'm going to do it this weekend! I have been cleaning the house top to tails as we have a lodger tomorrow night, thingys younger brother. It's the first time we have had a guest stay over so I have gone off on a houseproud cleaning binge and completely caught up with ironing/laundry, mopped, cleaned the spare room and moved furniture about. Hope I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment