Friday 30 July 2010

Fit Flop Friday





Hello people who nosey at my blog

First things first. SORRY. For being utterly poo in the updating of my once frequented blogeroo. Cue the excuses. Things have been really pants. Like really, really, really. My crohns is possibly flaring up which is scaring the bejesus outta me and hurting quite alot too and I found out the ward I work on is shutting at the end of August so I have no idea where I will end up. I need to know. I'm a control freak. I can't bear being in the dark. Throw into the mix hormones. Skintness. Bad hair days. Believe me you wouldn't want to have had a blog update as it would have been strewn with expletives, angst and whingeyness.

Now that's out the way. Lets look at the positives. Its Friday. Im going to the rugby tonight to see hunky men straddle each other (well in my head anyway). I have a galaxy in the fridge. I am also pining something extra special for my tootsies.

FIT FLOPS

They are the most bad ass thing in foot wellbeing in a long while. Since I bought my first ped egg I had often sat contemplating the missing piece. My feet needed something extra. I'm hardly the fittest bird on the block (I realise) and I dreamt of a world where footwear not only looked hot but provided benefits other than bunions and sore feet. My bum needed toning. Could a pair of shoes ever help me banish my butt meat? Then I saw the influx. The masses sporting these new colourful vibrant shoes. I soon discovered that I had to have a pair too.


I did my research and realised the health benefits of wearing Fit Flops are incredible.


































Im quite a slumper. Working at a desk daily I have a bit of a hunchback beginning which is slightly alarming. My mum often yells at me 'Sit up straight, You will end up staying like that you know' eeesh. But fit flops help improve your posture - bonus.

When walking they improve leg, calf and gluteal activity too. So all those miles you walk wont be in vain. The fit flops are secretly working to aide you. You will soon be a toned goddess. Believe it.

Throw into that improved muscle tone and you will be putting Madonna in the shade before you know it. Does she have a multigym on her feet? No. But you do!

They have also been proven to benefit sufferers of several conditions, see the below excerpt
:
(taken from www.fitflop.com/benefits)


The benefits are derived from the hundreds of FitFlop sandals wearers who have reported relief from plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, RLS, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, and a number of other conditions.

If you fall into this group I highly recommend you try some out. They could be an absolute godsend for you.

Oh and did I mention how beautiful they are?! There are so many styles to pick and choose from. From the plain, to the metallic coloured sequins, to the pastel colours and neon colours. Then there is the new collection 'Pietra' embellished with gem stones. *Dribble* Your feet will never have looked so hot.

You can get your hands on Fitflops from www.cloggs.co.uk and they have FREE DELIVERY AND EXCHANGES. Can it get any better! Fit flops also cater to other foot needs! They do boots, shoes and sandals. Aaaaah.

My mum swears buy them. She says it is like walking on little fluffy clouds from heaven. Recommendations dont come any higher from than Dawn. Let me tell you, She isn't easy to impress.

Treat your feet this friday!! The celebrities love them! So do I! You too could have legs like Elle Macpherson.

1 comment:

  1. love your style!In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with light pink long sleeve dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete