Sunday 4 July 2010

Why I love Disney Couture


There is a fabulous competition currently occurring (whats occurring!) on the AccessoriesOnline.co.uk facebook page - see here!!!. You have to tell them how much you love Disney Couture and why to win a £100 Disney couture spree on their website. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! There have been so many wonderful entries I don't know if its worth having a shot but here's why I love Disney Couture!

Disney and Me

It's one of my earliest memories. I can still feel mums hand now holding me tightly, the smell of popcorn overwhelming and me sat for the first time in the 'pictures' watching Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs intently. I felt like such a big girl! Don't eat the apple I yelped, swooned at Prince Charming and wholeheartedly believed in living happily ever after. I came bounding out amazed at the world I discovered. Characters galore, a world of hope, adventures, good conquering bad. I told everyone, EVERYONE, about what I'd seen. Therein my obsession begun!

I'm almost 30 now but Disney has followed me throughout every part of my life.
Whilst others my age shop at Monsoon for maxi dresses and Mulberry for that must have bag, I race to the Disney Store to get just one more Minnie Mouse Mug and maybe a Tinkerbell towel! Disney couture is my gucci darling, I strut in my fabulous finds. When hope deserts me and I struggle to feel happy, I turn to Walt for inspiration and I find it every time.

Take Cinderella! She was the Trisha of her day


Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through
. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.

When life gets tough I close my eyes and I'm back there again with mum. Safe in the Disney world. Growing up can wait, I'm young at heart and my worries once with Disney always dissipate!

accessoriesonline I'm wishing on a star you make my dream come true. I may not be mature, but I am sure, I'd cherish Disney Couture!





No comments:

Post a Comment