Friday 9 July 2010

Feet Friday

A few weeks ago when I went to see my hairdresser she told me they had a new beautician starting in the lower level and how brill she was. Usual sales pitch that I inevitably fall for ::looks at shelf of hair products::. As I've been feeling blimming well crap I decided to randomly book a sesh to pamper myself and opted for toe nail gels! They are just fancy nail polish that last for up to 8 weeks and dont fade or chip. So on Wednesday I left my pit of self wallowing and went for a bit of me time. Well a bit more. It's me me me at the moment. I'm rather bored of myself!

After half an hour of talking crap, think BB11, my feet phobia and her flying phobia. The end result was a very summery girly one. Cue the red toes photo!!!


I hate my feet. They are abnormally small and squished up and the toes curl over and the little toe nails are almost none existent! But she did a rather good job. I left the salon wanting to flounce about in a floral dress and be all girly with plaits in my hair. In actuality I retreated to my slum marginally happier whilst occasionally looking at my feet!

Today has been an odd one. Blackpool and back before dinner, a rather queasy hospital appointment, an unwanted letter and a man flu riddled thingy.

I hope the weekend promises happiness and health for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment