Sunday 4 July 2010

Lazy Sunday

Since I started this blog I've been a bit sickly haven't I? The doctors receptionist (think tantastic) rung on Friday and said I had a prescription for penicillin to pick up for an infection that had shown on a recent swab. Now I've had a few swabs recently and she couldn't pinpoint which one it related to, so I'm guessing its the nasal infection again. Cue 3 days later and I am nauseous and dizzy and spaced out as hell. It kicked in last night post rugby match. The rhinos were playing saints and won. The first time they have won at home with me there so my curse be lifted \o/ I haven't always been into rugby league but since meeting thingy I am a true rhinoette! I love it, the atmosphere, the butch nature of the game and their beefy thighs.. currently loving RYAN HALL much to the discontent of thingy who covers my eyes as soon as he has the rugby ball and I lurch forward to have a better view. I'm sure you can see the appeal. I was also bad with my spending ban. I bought a training shirt. The reasons for this are 3 fold.

1 - I wanted one. Its nice as far as rugby tops go.
2 - I had a voucher for a fiver off.
3 - I've been wearing thingys old rugby shirt to go to matches which is 4 sizes too big.

So now I am the proud owner of my first ever sports club top! One step forward for my masculine side. One step backwards for my dwindling bank balance.

Anyhow once we had navigated the M1 back, it was time for me to navigate the porcelain pot. And boy, did I. As a result I have no desire to leave the sofa today. My activities have included watching MTV - Pregnant and 16 - about 4 episodes, sorting out the bills draw and filing old ones and eating packets of crisps. Its now almost 4pm. I don't know if I will actually leave the flat and expose myself to that oxygen stuff today.

BTW God, if you read blogs, Could you make next week a nice healthy one? I understand you are busy with other stuff and its not very up on your to do list but I would really appreciate feeling like me again.

So to conclude, Sunday is the day of rest and that's what I'm doing. The lovely thingy is making me a jacket potato as I type and there is Gene Hunt on the box in a gay club. Time for another penicillin and a bit more relaxing methinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment