Sunday 11 July 2010

Comping news

I often lose track of what I've won and am going to make an effort to photograph things I win and put them on here. Hope it doesn't seem like I'm showing off but I put hours into this hobby coughobsessioncough and getting a parcel from the postman brings a high to me like nicotine to smokers. I love it. Although the postman thinks I'm a bit of a wierdo one suspects!

In the last couple of weeks I have been lucky enough to win a box of warburtons salt and vinegar crisps (twitter), a bag of demerera sugar (first 500 to enter or sumat), 4 books currently waiting to be read at my bedside and a home draught of coors light which is excellent and highly recommended to buy, its just like pulling a pint!
















I also have a red card which means there is something waiting for me at the post office! On Wednesday I had a phone call to say I had won a Samsung Wave from a Phones4U facebook competition which is my biggest win in ages. I currently have a blackberry which is due for upgrade next March and am unsure whether to sell the Samsung on ebay or keep it and sell my blackberry. Hmmm!

Comping is an addictive hobby which is very time consuming if you want to get regular wins, alot of people get bored of the repetitiveness of it (www.roboform.com is a brilliant tool to use for form filling if you are thinking of getting started) but if you stick with it and its something you enjoy that doesn't feel like a chore, I say keep with it! I have some lovely comping friends who I speak to on a daily basis and some of their wins are so inspiring. Working part time due to my crohn's often means money is tight so its brilliant as an avenue of getting lovely treats from time to time that I wouldn't normally be able to buy.

Hoping to update you with more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment