Sunday 8 August 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

THE GOOD

* I'm feeling (touch wood) almost back to my normal self after the viral infection I had. I am almost 100% certain it wasn't a crohns flare up and I feel so relieved and moreso healthy! My skin is glowing and I have loads more energy. It is great feeling like me again. I kinda got scared back then. Thankyou intestine.

* Visit to meadowhall today. I spent some gift vouchers I had won so it really didn't cost that much! £30 of House of Fraser voucher - DKNY Be delicious perfume and £45 JJB sports vouchers - 2 rugby tops for thingy, a new rugby ball, 2 water bottles and a tee for kicking the ball. I had a skinny latte from Starbucks and felt very smug knowing I went for the fat free option. Then I treat myself to 4 bath bombs from Lush but I could literally buy everything in that shop. The customer service is always brilliant and the smell is heavenly.

* Did an hour rugby sesh with the new ball and worked up a proper sweat. The sun was shining and there was just us two on the field. It felt like a lovely August summers day after all the recent rain.

*Leeds won the Challenge cup game yesterday so are through to the final at Wembley. Go on lads!!!

* I'm up to date with competitions. GEEKALERT/any fellow obsessive compers know the panic feeling of being behind and the thought that you are potentially missing a competition you could have won nnnnnnargh!!! I appreciate the element of OCD to this but we all have our weird quirks!/GEEK ALERT

THE BAD

* The upcoming week is going to be really testing and I have a feeling of dread within! Tomorrow is my humira injection day which is good but it stings like mad. Tuesday I have a meeting to discover where I will be working soon, the ward I'm currently working on is closing at the end of this month so we are all being redeployed. I don't like change. Harumph. Wednesday thingy has a hospital appointment. Thursday I have a crap meeting at work. Friday I am at the dentists! MY MANTRA - TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME!

THE UGLY

* The grey hair invasion currently taking place on my bonce. My mum went grey at 28. I feel too young for this! I know I shouldn't pull them out but I cant help it. Roll on my hairdressers appointment at the end of the month, I need colour applying pronto.



No comments:

Post a Comment