Monday 2 January 2012

Well..

I can't believe its been a year since I last blogged - around the 2nd of every year I must get the urge to start over with the blogging, to start afresh and record my memories. Obviously this year shall be different and I shall stick to this renewed motivation for more than 24 hours!

Looking back.. I didn't stick to any of last year's resolutions, only the inevitable one that I couldn't get out of which was turning 30.

The mere thought pre-30 was FEAR. 30 had always seemed so.. old! However since turning the big 30 I have realised I can still be immature at this age \o/ Alarmingly the thing I always lamented - looking young for my age - appears to have disappeared, gone are the days I got I.D'ed for buying sparklers/glue, now I can get a 12 pack of fosters and a packet of regal blue (not that I smoke) without a flinch of suspicion from the checkout jobsworth. It cuts like a knife! My boyfriend annoyingly reminds me this is what I always wanted, however now I am beginning to look my age (grey hair sprouting, wrinkles, withered look) I long for my yooful babyface. Be careful what you wish for!

So here is to 2012 - coming off my humira treatment in a month, finding a new home and exploring planet earth more than the great plains of Dodworth muck stack (joke for Barnsley readers - of which there are none. Tumbleweed). I hope it brings you all you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment